Small Business Fire Damage Recovery in Grande Prairie
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and halt operations for months after. Fire can tear down a building, but additional damage from smoke and ash can remain long after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell of smoke for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire can be challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are just part of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Grande Prairie performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Grande Prairie market.
The Paul Davis Edge
- Assistance comes quickly and is available any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to clean ash and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged inventory or fixtures in your business
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis team will restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical training, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged items or furniture is typically simple to restore for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Grande Prairie if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.